An enterprise-grade cloud application infrastructure
Audcomp Cloud Server is an enterprise-grade cloud application infrastructure designed specifically around the business needs of SMBs. With a 99.9% SLA, it provides a worry-free experience that keeps you focused on your business—ensuring you use your business apps to their fullest potential.
- Plans and Pricing
Designed specifically for SMBs
Most clouds are packaged to appeal to developers or enterprise users. But SMBs need predictable, worry-free experiences. Audcomp Cloud Server is built specifically around SMB needs. To support their steady-state use cases, each Cloud Server package includes a 99.99% SLA, firewall, VPN and a monthly bandwidth allocation.
We give you full control over your cloud environment. This includes command line access to all of your virtual machines, the ability to customize your firewall and site-to-site VPN, and full visibility into the cloud environment through our robust web-based control panel.
Audcomp Cloud Server offers fixed monthly pricing. Unlike metered clouds, this predictability lets SMBs utilize their cloud without worrying about unexpected charges.
Cloud Server offers multiple server configurations to match any use-case. Each configuration can be customized with additional memory, processing and storage resources.
Cloud Server lets you add storage, memory and vCPUs from your control panel, without redeployment. You can downgrade memory and vCPUs from your control panel as well. New VMs can be provisioned within minutes.
Migration & support
Audcomp Cloud Server provides migration and support services. We transition your customers to our cloud behind the scenes, with minimal work on your part. You stay focused on your business. Post-migration, our support staff is here to answer your calls during business hours with 4 hours guaranteed time response.
It is all about your apps
Audcomp Cloud Server ensures your business applications achieve their fullest potential—because it’s designed specifically around the business needs of SMBs.
Match your cloud environment to your use case
Audcomp Cloud Server ensures value by letting you find the perfect balance between configurability, scalability and price.
Dramatically accelerate your time-to-market
Cloud Server focuses your time on assets, not infrastructure. Provisioning takes minutes, and virtual machines are pre-configured to integrate with your other Audcomp services.
Reduce complexity without sacrificing control
Our control panel centralizes dashboards for simplified management as well as familiar tools for granular control over your cloud environment.
Keep your attention on your appsSupport level and onboarding
Elements of Audcomp Cloud Server
||Onboarding & support|
Virtual machines that match every use case
- High-capacity cloud servers. Up to 8 CPU cores, 1 TB of storage and 32 GB of RAM.
- Instant scalability. Spin up new machines within minutes using your control panel.
- High availability. We leverage VMware HA Active-Active clustering and N+1 component redundancy at the server, storage and network layers.
- Windows images. Choose from Windows Server 2012 Enterprise 64 bit, Windows 2008 Enterprise 32 or 64 bit, Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64 bit.
- Linux images: Choose from Debian v6 or v7, Ubuntu 12.04, Cent OS v6
Best-of-breed architecture that prioritizes performance
- The computing layer. Dell PowerEdge R810 enterprise-grade servers with component redundancy and built-in HA features.
- The storage layer. EMC VNX Fiber Channel arrays combine RAID 5 with high-performance SAS disks to boost performance and redundancy.
- The network layer. Cisco 10-Gigabit Ethernet switches use multiple high-speed interconnects for network performance and reliability.
- The virtualization layer. VMware vCloud Director and VMWare vSphere 5 Enterprise ensure a highly reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- The datacenter. Tier III datacenter with extensive redundancies and physical security measures.
- The providers. Multiple Tier 1 Internet providers like Sprint, Level 3, UUNet, Global Crossing, Qwest and SAVVIS.
Network security keeps your data safe
- Fully isolated tenant network for each customer
- Integrated perimeter firewall and site-to-site VPN come standard
- Support for hybrid cloud scenarios that connect Cloud Server with on-premise servers via VPN
- Self-service firewall management
Datacenter security ensures business continuity
- Highly secure and reliable datacenter facilities
- Internal and external closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance
- Biometric scanners control access control to datacenter floor
- 24x7 on-site security staffing
- Audcomp Cloud Server’s datacenter is SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II compliant
Embrace scalability: choose the most efficient initial configuration to match your use case
- Audcomp Cloud Server makes it fast and easy to scale both horizontally and vertically
- This lets you deploy efficiently around your existing needs
- Stop overprovisioning—and overpaying—to hedge against future growth
Audcomp Cloud Server Pricing
Cloud Server I
Cloud Server II
Cloud Server III
Cloud Server IV
Cloud Server Add-ons
For pricing on additional vCPU, Memory, storage, backup and SQL server packages, contact us. Other additional features are: Remote Desktop Services, additional IP address, bandwidth. Contact us for pricing.
Cloud Server Resources
|To learn more about our datacentre and Cloud Server, sign up for a free consultation.|